4 July 2022
Call for Applications: NIAS SUPRA Programme
Calling all students writing either an MA or PhD thesis on Asia-related topics!
Come and engage with the Nordic Institute of Asian Studies through their most important, free of cost student service: the SUPRA programme.
Tap on their expert information and rich resources and help share Asia-related expertise across the Nordic region. The four-week programme is designed to develop PhD and MA students’ theses through supervision, peer review and academic feedback. The recipients also receive an introduction to NIAS LINC’s digital resources and receive sessions on how to further their academic careers through public presentations, podcasts, publishing and social media.
More specifically, the programme includes:
- Individual academic mentoring
- Feedback sessions on your thesis work
- Thorough introduction to the AsiaPortal resources
- Sessions on publishing in academia
- Sessions on career development and how to create an academic presence online
- Opportunity to create an academic podcast