Dates, participants, venue, credits, report and exam
- Time: 26 March - 4 April 2020.
- Participants: The course is international and welcomes a mixed group of PhD students/ researchers/company personnel (max. 25) related to different scientific disciplines. All should have a relation to the food/health area (e.g. nutrition, food science, human or veterinary medicine, pharma, sociology, business, anthropology, philosophy, religion).
- Course sites: Hong Kong, Guangzhou and Shenzhen; course language: English
Exam: Participants produce a PowerPoint presentation with notes (see later) that is delivered after the course and examined by the course
- Course material: Texts and powerpoint presentations supplied by lecturers. Updated programme and final list of lecturers are announced 1 month before course start.
- Credit: 6 ECTS incl. oral presentation of preliminary report on last course day (pass/fail).
- Organised under Graduate School of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen
- Sponsors: ARLA, Carlsberg Foundation and University of Copenhagen
- Organisers: University of Copenhagen, University of Hong Kong and Sun Yat-sen University.
Download: Call for applications - Food, health and philosophy in East and West 2020.